If you have an after-hours emergency maintenance request, please call (805) 619-5395 and press 2.
After Hours Maintenance Emergencies include:
- Danger or potential danger to life or limb caused by a maintenance problem
- Explosions/Fires (Please call 911 first!)
- Gas Leaks
- Power failures and apartments without electricity
- Sewer backups
- Apartment door and door knobs not working due to mechanical malfunction
- Toilet stoppages where there is only one toilet in the apartment or if a toilet is overflowing
- No heat - This is only an emergency in extreme cold weather in winter time and when the heater is not working due to mechanical malfunction.
If your maintenance request is NOT for one of the maintenance emergencies listed above, please log in to your resident portal account and submit your maintenance request.
Click here for Emergency Guidelines.